Find out how we’ve transformed the lives of 4.5 million people in the UK
Every day thousands of people up and down the country are learning new skills with us. Some want to improve their skills to get a job or get a better job, others want to be able to help their children at school or to use the internet and enter the digital world.
Whatever their reason, these people have chosen us because they know we can help them – just like we’ve helped millions of others.
Whether you want to do short courses or longer work-based qualifications, we have a team who can guide and help you to achieve your goals.
We can help you kick-start your learning with:
- qualifications in everyday skills like maths, English, IT and job seeking
- vocational qualifications and Apprenticeships in lots of industries and sectors
The learning business
learndirect work with a range of organisations at national, regional and local levels, we all share a mission to help people progress and move into work. We are a truly national provider.
Facts and figures
- 20,000 people are online and learning with learndirect every day
- Around 23,000 apprentices learn with learndirect every year
- 225,000 people support their career ambitions with us every year
- We have a UK network of around 90 owned, and 400 third party operated centres, with 2,000 employees
- Each year around 4,000 businesses equip their staff for success with learndirect